ALGA of UCLG-Africa has internship opportunities at its headquarters in Morocco, Rabat, and in Burkina Faso, Ouagadougou Offices, for students and/or recent graduates in the following fields:
– Local Governance;
– Local and Territorial Development;
– Human Resources Management;
– Information and Technology Systems
– Project Management.
The internship offers opportunities to:
• Work with a major African institution as a key lever of Investment in the Human Capital in Africa.
• Participate and gain a deeper understanding of the institutional environment of Decentralization, Local Governance, and Local development work in Africa in general, and ALGA’s work, in particular.
• Work collaboratively in the cultural diversity environment;
• Build the individual’s career path with practical work experience as they contribute to ALGA’s work.
Download the PDF [+]