Webinar_5th edition of the International Award UCLG – City of Mexico – Culture 21, 30 March, 2022
Within the framework of their Partnership, UCLG Africa, Committee on culture of UCLG and Culture and Development, technical partner of implementation have the honor to invite you to the Webinar of the 5th edition of the International Award UCLG – City of Mexico – Culture 21 on: “An opportunity for promotion and visibility for African Cities and Local and Regional Authorities”, on Wednesday, March 30th, 2022 from 2:00pm to 3:30pm GMT (Local time in Rabat).
The webinar aims to present and popularize the UCLG – Mexico City – Culture 21 International Award to encourage African Cities to prepare their applications and projects and especially to give visibility, internationally, to their initiatives in terms of promotion of Culture in the context of the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Present the issues and modalities of the International Award UCLG – City of Mexico – Culture 21;
- Raise awareness among Mayors, local elected officials as well as all actors and stakeholders on the importance of Culture in Local Governance;
- Make the innovative initiatives carried on the African Continent emerge and promote them at the international level;
- Contribute to the federation of local initiatives, involving African local authorities, around the role of culture for local development, in the framework of the actions of UCLG (global), UCLG Africa and their technical partners;
- Animate a community of practice and facilitate the exchange of experience and expertise between local authorities, experts and civil society.
Working languages: French, English and Arabic.
For More information:
Concept Note [+]