Within the framework of the elaboration of the 2nd edition of the Report on the state of Human Resources Management (HRM) at the level of Local Authorities in Africa, the African Academy of Local Authorities (ALGA) of United Cities and Local Governments of Africa (UCLG Africa) is organising Regional Workshops of exchange and consultation on the project of Standards of Excellence in Human Resources Management of Local Authorities in Africa. The Francophone consultation workshop will take place on 3rd and 4th November 2022 from 09:30am to 13:00pm GMT+1 (Moroccan Local Time) remotely on Zoom. On November 28th – December 3rd, 2022, there will be a Restitution Workshop, in person during the FAMI 6.
To present, discuss and harmonize the set of Standards of Excellence in HRM at the level of Local and Regional Governments in Africa to be used in the preparation of the 2nd edition of the Report on the State of HRM at the level of Local and Regional Governments in Africa.
- Present the main tendencies of HRM nowadays and in the context of the Covid-19 Pandemic;
- Present and discuss the project of Standards of Excellence in HRM proposed by UCLG Africa;
- Collect the inputs and proposals of the members of UCLG Africa and to see to what extent these Standards correspond to the context of the Local Governments;
- Finalize these Standards.
- The National/Regional Associations members of UCLG Africa and their Permanent Secretaries/Executive Directors;
- Representatives of the different actors and stakeholders involved in the HRM of Local and Regional Governments;
- The Local Africa HRNet of UCLG Africa ;
- The Experts and Resource Persons in HRM;
- The civil servants, managers and executives of the Local and Regional Governments, in particular the Metropolises.
Zoom link to register:
For More Information: [+]