HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGERS AS CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALISTS TRAINING, OCTOBER 12TH,2022
As part of the support, coaching and mentoring of UCLG Africa’s HRMnet members, the Ghana National Chapter of the network is organising a dedicated Human Resources Manager training on 12 October 2022. This online training course will focus on ” HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGERS AS CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALISTS“.
- Identify HR activities, customer dissatisfaction factors and branding paradigms.
- Discuss standard improvement processes and engagement synergies for diversity and inclusiveness
- Identify collaborations and value engineering strategies to improve HR functions as Customer Service Specialists
- Create and develop positive branding atmosphere for the organization.
Building the capacity of HRM and presenting them as customer service specialists allows for well-defined job descriptions, employee satisfaction and development and understand the impact their roles have on governance at the local levels. This will increase motivation and engagement coupled with the new skills to create improved customer service experience for inclusive governance. When the HRM increases the ability to resolve issues and decrease the number of turn overs, it becomes imperative that customer satisfaction, retention and loyalty reaches the peak and it is critical to the sector’s success as it is the basis for repeated patronage and customer (employee) loyalty. This will allow for higher customer retention, hence the acquisition of new customers, safe work environment, reduced employee turnover, increased productivity and revenue.
Beneficiaries / Target groups:
- Executive Managers
- Human Resource Managers at the local levels
For More Information [+]