Creation of the Mozambique National Chapter of the Local Africa HRNet Network, on December 09, 2021
Within the framework of the FAMI5_2021 program, the Africa Local HRNet held a meeting on: “Capacity Building of Human Resources of Local Governments as a driver for a successful digital transition during the Covid-19 pandemic & creation of the Mozambique National Chapter”.
To mobilize and sensitize the professionals of Human Resources of the Local Governments of Africa, to innovate the practices and methods of management in the context of the pandemic of Covid-19, for a better effectiveness and efficiency.
– Take stock of the activities carried out by the Local Africa HRNet Bureau;
– Exchange on the activities carried out by the HRM of the Local Authorities, during the COVID-19 pandemic period;
– Discuss the challenges and obstacles encountered by the HRM due to the pandemic;
– Discuss best practices in terms of HRM during the COVID-19 pandemic;
– Mobilize HR Managers to support networking;
– Set up the National Section of the Network of Local Africa HRNet in Mozambique.