4th ROUND OF COACHING SESSIONS ON THE USE OF ONLINE PLATEFORMS (ZOOM & MICROSOFT TEAMS), 16 to 18 June 2020
In the framework of the Covid-19 Pandemic Crisis, the preparation and
implementation of the upcoming online meetings and activities of UCLG-Africa,
based on the request expressed by its members, a Coaching Program on the use
of the online Plateforms is organized by ALGA Academy of UCLG-Africa, to
allow UCLG-Africa Members and Networks to better use and get familiar with
these plateforms, such as Zoom and Microsoft Teams among others.
Enabling UCLG-Africa members and networks to master the use of remote
platforms to stay connected, informed and involved in UCLG-Africa activities
and service offers during the Covid-19 pandemic and beyond.
The Coaching Sessions will target:
– The members of UCLG Africa Executive Committee, namely the
Presidents of National Associations of Local Authorities (NALAs), but also
their Permanent Secretary, the Personal Assistants. and one Vice-President;
– The Permanent Secretaries of the National Associations of Local
– The national consultants selected for the follow up of the Webinar of 7 May
Date & Time:
The coaching sessions will be organized as follows:
– French Sessions, 16 and 17 June 2020, from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm
– English Sessions, 18 June 2020, from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm.
(Rabat, Morocco, Local time, UTC+1)
- Concept Note [+]